As we come to the end of Summer, I thought that I would share some great news about The Gathering Place book. Back in May, I had the incredible opportunity to travel to Vancouver and officially launch The Gathering Place at the Vancouver Comic Arts Festival. It was my first time in Vancouver, and had the most amazing experience at VanCAF. Made some new friends and received great feedback for The Gathering Place. Sketch covers were so terribly popular that I spent the weekend drawing. Also in May, I had an incredible time the Christie Pits Art Crawl. It was great to go back to my old neighbourhood to showcase The Gathering Place, and have old friends and neighbours come out to show their support. For updates follow: nelson_caetano on Instagram and @nelson_caetano on Twitter
The Dragon in Guelph, ON. is celebrating their 25th anniversary, and are doing so by hosting the 5th annual Guelph Comics Jam . This was my first outing to The Dragon and the Guelph Comics Jam, and I was super impressed with the amount of support and encouragement I received - Thank you, Jenn! True North Country Comics did a great job covering the event! (1:27min)
Comments
Post a Comment