Sequential Magazine Awards Results

 


The results are in!  At first, I was incredibly surprised and honoured to be nominated for an awards that celebrates that amazing work produced by the independent comic book community in Canada. Then I felt overwhelmed by the outpouring of support from the comics community, friends, fans, and even my students.  Now, I am humbled by my third place showing as Favourite Artist. It was truly an impressive display of talent in this year's selection of nominees in all categories.  I am really honoured to be included with all these incredible talented comic book creators.  Please click HERE for a list of all the winners and nominees.  Thank you to Sequential Magazine, Brendan Montgomery Editor in Chief, and Strange Adventures Comics and Curiosities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merci FBDM | MCAF Thank You